We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device. So This is a Complete Guide to Install official ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Pad; if you have any questions, Let us Know Via a comment. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see this screen. To proceed, you’re going to need to download three things, so on your computer, follow the link provided below and download them accordingly. Even if Mobile companies have enormous power, They purely depend on the users.
- XiaoMiTool V2 (XMT2) is a unofficial tool for your personal computer that you can use to manage your xiaomi smartphone rom and software and do some modding easily.
- Click the “Download Link” at the bottom of the page.
- By unlocking it you are able to swap out the original operating system for something else, but many manufacturers frown upon this.
- It is important, however, to ensure that the ROM is up-to-date and compatible with the device before installing it.
- Do you own Xiaomi Smartphone or Tablet and looking for Xiaomi Stock Firmware?
- Before installing any firmware on your phone, you need to install USB Drivers to connect stock ROMs your Xiaomi device with Windows 11, 10 computer.
Once it shows sucess, your device will reboot automatically in the Stock MIUI ROM. We recommend you doing clean all, if you want StockRom on your device but want to keep Bootloader unlocked. Now select the folder which you has pasted into your PC’s drive. Now you will see another folder on your PC by the name of your device that you had renamed. So This is a Complete Guide to Install official ROM on Xiaomi 12X (Psyche); if you have any questions, Let us Know Via a comment.
If there’s any sort of software modifications are leftover, it will not be possible to easily recover the device given that the bootloader will be locked. Flashing the MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the Mi Flash Tool is a true and tried method. To help you better understand the whole process, we have split the instructions into six major steps. This will also allow you to restore all your data in case you do choose to wipe off the device completely during the flashing process. Download the latest MIUI Stock ROM for your Xiaomi devices from the above mentioned links.
- Select the download type first, then select your device from
- Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”.
- Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions.
- You can close the tool’s window now and disconnect the device from the computer.
But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge Flash File can be used for fix hang on logo, auto recovery mode, corrupted device and all other software problems.
NOTE If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it. Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. Finally, press the Start button to start the flashing process.